Taking inspiration from the nature around us, the Pollen65 mechanical keyboard kit is sure to bring a breath of fresh air to your desk!
- Pollen65 Anodized 6061 Aluminum Case
- Pollen65 Brushed Brass Weight
- Brass, Aluminum, or Polycarbonate Plate
- KB65 PCB
- Screws & Rubber Feet
- 6° Typing Angle
- Full Aluminum (6061) Frame
- ~3.7lbs Weight Unbuilt
- Fully Hotswappable KB65 PCB
- QMK and VIA Firmware Compatible
- Compact 65% Layout (Refer to PCB/Plate)
- USB-C Compatible
- ANSI Layout Support
- Per-Key South Facing RGB LEDs for Backlighting
*Note: These are considered "B-Stock". As such, they may have small flaws that removed them from our original sale of the product (small scuffs, small anodization issues, color matching issues, etc.).
Q: What else will I need to complete my mechanical keyboard build?
A: The Pollen65 Kit includes the case, PCB, and plate. To complete your build, you will need to purchase stabilizers, switches, keycaps, and a USB cable to connect to your computer. You can find many of these in the KeyBee store!
Q: Will I need a special screwdriver for assembling the case?
A: No. The screws sit roughly 15mm into the holes. Any phillips head electronics screwdriver should do the trick!